So I tried going to the Kindle troubleshooting site, and reset it just the way I was supposed to. I tried charging it. None of that worked. I emailed Amazon customer service to ask them how to fix my Kindle. Based on what I said, they said that the only option was to replace the poor thing. My Kindle, which isn't even quite three years old, is dead, and it has no hope of resurrection. I can't even turn it off. So I called Amazon about replacing it, and it turns out that it would be almost as expensive to get a refurbished replacement as it would be to just get a new Kindle. So I guess that I'll just get a new Kindle. It's still kind of sad that my old one had to die, but oh well. C'est la vie.
Listen + Care + Share = Learn
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment